Selected Pics

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Sunday, August 09, 2026

Current short term goal: Entomology 2026, Columbus, Ohio

 I've been missing photography and bugs.  This realization was brought home at a conference for research computing where I found out about a Entomology 2026, a conference for bugs.  It's in November in Columbus, Ohio and I'd like to go.  This isn't one that my university is likely to send me to, so I'm trying to work out logistics and fundraising.

I don't like GoFundMe for desires rather than needs.  On the other hand, I have nothing against offering to trade bug pictures or well-wishing commissions to fund raise.

It's been forever since I've regularly posted, so I don't think I have an audience anymore, but just in case.  Any thoughts or interest?  Total cost will likely be in the $1500 - $2000 range, but I'm primarily looking to defray the cost not necessarily cover it.

Some of yesterdays visiting with the arthropods:



 

No comments: