Selected Pics

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Friday, May 02, 2008

I love my work

My photography and blogging time has really dropped off since employment and commuting, but I had a great time the other day. My company, OPX Biotechnologies, needed some photos for websites and walls. Woohoo! Talk about a dream job -- photographing all day with very limited requirements. (Our biweekly meetings are held at Boulder Beer, try their Planet Porter!)

This was essentially work for hire, so the copyrights are held by OPX, though I have permission to use them for my blog from ML, my boss. If anyone wants to buy, I can negotiate for you. :) I'll be mentioning any owned by OPX in future postings.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Zachary C said...

Great read thank yoou