Selected Pics

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

All Views

 
Side, rear and front views. After the photo the beetle on the left knocked the bettle on the right clean off the branch. I guess he was in a fighting mood. I didn't actually expect any of these photos to come out. Low light, through glass smudged by countless sticky fingers of school children. It was much better than I expected. I need to bring in my tripod just for the spiders.

I forgot to read the sign near these guys, but a little search got me to Eudicella euthalia. Not quite, the spots on these from the Butterfly Pavilion are smaller then the ones in the sample photo. It's a start anyway. I guess I could do the easy thing and just send them an email and ask them. Posted by Picasa

No comments: