Selected Pics

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hitchhiking During a Wind Strorm


Not great photos, but a new order to put on my buggy life list -- a snakefly. I noticed while driving what I thought was a house fly hitting the driver's side window. When I actually saw her, it was pretty obvious it wasn't a common fly. We were just coming into Walsenberg and I pulled over into an empty lot and took pictures on the upholstery and the edge of the rolled down window. It was too windy for her to want to fly away immediately. In looking her up, I found out that in North America, you'll generally find them in the Rocky Mountains. Cool.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: