Selected Pics

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Neighbor Flowers

I haven't been much of a gardener of late ... that is, the past few years. But my neightbors are. These are our right-hand neightbors' flowers. These folks are quite the home improvement gardening pair; we've known them for about nine years now, so I don't think they'll mind me snapping a few shots.

We saw these flowers as we passed their house. We were walking in the rain, so the rainwater in the gutter was more interesting than the flowers for Jasmine. Ordinarily she'd have stopped; Jasmine really likes the color yellow. It's easy to see and pleasantly common. I'll admit, I've always liked blue. I wonder what causes us to have a favorite color and what that choice says about us.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: