Selected Pics

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Grass, Prickly Weed and Water

 

It rained again. Fall is here in earnest. Our maple is pretty much naked with just a few leaves left as some sort of sexy enticement for snow fairies. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it. I'm a rotten gardener. The leaves fall and I spend hours photographing them and then go inside. I get friendly reminders from the downwind neighbors that I may want to rake them up. I see a weed like the one above, and what do I do? Photograph it. I go on little weeding rampages, but even then I leave a few decapitated dandelions to attract slugs in case we catch another garter snake. Posted by Picasa

No comments: