Selected Pics

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Crocodile Teeth

 


I'm not sure why these crystals made me think of croc teeth, but there you are. We grew them from a crystal kit until our cat, Yeti, knocked over the solution of water and monaluminum phosphate (the chemical as my sleepy brain remembers it). Currently we're tumbling some rocks (ready to start the third and final polishing stage) and I hope to start a new batch of crystals tomorrow.

My big news that I mentioned in my previous post is two-fold. First, we have been matched with our daughter in China (see Wave, Tree and Bloom Note the updated URL!) and I got the job working in software development for NMR.

I'm a very lucky chick. Posted by Picasa

No comments: