Selected Pics

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005


A hoary aster sprouted up in the section of my yard I haven't weeded. Very pretty weed. I think I give the neighborhood association coniption fits.

We're two weeks into the school season. The boys have the academic routine down and are actively renewing friendships and making new ones. I'm not quite in step yet -- my class has started slowly and my tutoring schedule has been cut dramatically. It's not hard to find more work, the hard part is finding work that won't make my family suffer too much. That's the task for today and maybe the rest of the week. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cami said...

I love how he's covered himself up with pollen :)

Hypatia said...

Me too. :) You might like this previous entry: http://macromath.blogspot.com/2005/06/found-this-little-fellow-while-on.html

Plants are so sneaky.