Selected Pics

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Cleaning Discovery

 
While archiving my photos, I found this. It's from May 2006, a cobweb spider, relative to the black widow but smaller, brown and cuter. I wonder why I forgot about it.

Anyhow, I'm archiving because I (inevitably) ran out of disk space and because I'm preparing my computer for the trip to China. I'll be blogging and photographing like a madwoman.

We got our TA -- the invitation from the Chinese government to come and get Li Mei from the orphanage! I think we'll be leaving July 29th plus or minus a day depending on our appointment with the US Consulate in Guangzhou.

My stomach is turning flip flops and my face feels flushed. Finally having Li Mei is becoming a reality. We won't have to wait much longer.

I have so much to do. AAAGH. A ton to do. TONS to do. Posted by Picasa

No comments: