Selected Pics

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Gimme a Hug

 
Crab spiders aka Ambush Spiders are cool. We have lots of them here and they range in color from bright yellow to pale green to dusty brown. My dad says they look to much like ticks for him to find them cute, but I disagree. My boys find them to be rather passe; it's getting harder to impress them. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a cute picture but I still hate all kinds of spiders. I have a really bad phobia of them. ALL of them.

Hypatia said...

Considering your phobia, I consider the description of cute as high praise indeed. :)

Phobias are strange beasts. I never had a phobia of spiders, but I started out as a little squeamish if a spider was on me. The more I watched them, studied them and photographed them, the feeling disappeared.

Yellow jackets -- well, I'm still a little nervous about them. Of course, they can be aggressive whereas most spiders seem to run and hide when they become aware of people. :)