Selected Pics

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Defoliators


These tiny metallic beetles seem to strip weeds to nothing. They come in various shades ranging from green to violet and hang out together.

I'm eagerly awaiting my birthday present. I ordered it on the third and expect it on Monday: ring flash and extension tubes. Muwahahahahahaha! Bugs, your private life is over.

I've also just put together my Butterfly Pavillion Photo Contest Entries. I don't know why this always embarrasses me. I didn't make the deadline for the Eldorado contest this year. The deadline comes up way sooner than I expect.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Orange Fronkey said...

Wow, beautiful colors!

Hypatia said...

Thanks Orange! I bet you have these too, but they're really tiny (half a centimeter or so) and from a distance look almost black. Very pretty. I don't know why they come in so many colors. Almost like guppies.