Selected Pics

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day!

My dad's an amazing guy, check out the links in the sidebar (David Drummond Watercolors and Opticast) if you don't believe me or think I'm just spouting the Father's Day line. I'm not lucky that I have a father who is smart and talented and can do all these amazing things, I'm lucky because he has shared his spirt with me. I am lucky because throughout my childhood, teenage years, early adulthood, and now, I've always known he loved me without condition. He always wanted the best for me and was thrilled with my successes and helped me up after my (sometimes spectacular) failures.

These next pictures with waterdroplets on spiders' webs were inspired by my father's love of optics, nature and images.

Thanks Dad. I love you.

No comments: