Selected Pics

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005


While photographing what I thought was just a pretty fly, I found one more reason to like it. Look at the abandon with which it eats this aphid! It's almost as good as watching a garter snake eat a slug.

Beyond the happy discovery, this is another photo that I thought had too much blur. But the more I looked at it, the more I liked the artsy blur contrasted with the texture visible on the eye, and Kousik says to make eye contact.
Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Madcap said...

I love your site! It's wonderful to see someone pursuing a passion, and you have beautiful photos, too. I posted a link onto my homeschool network site so other people would know where to find you.

Hypatia said...

Neat! Thanks. Always glad to share enthusiasm for the small things in life. :)