Selected Pics

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Morning Latte Spider


Morning Latte Spider


I found this spider in my kitchen sink just as I was about to make the coffee. What a nice morning surprise. After relocating it outside, I postponed the coffee for a mini photoshoot. I heard the bedroom window slide open and my husband called down, "Whadya got there?" It's a good bet that it's a pretty spider that interrupts the morning caffeine ritual. My guess is that this pretty spider is a common long-jawed orb weaver (See http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/AR/archive/aug98/spid0898.htm . ) 1/450s, f/5.6, 25mm focal length, ISO 160. 6-13-05 7:30am.Posted by Hello

No comments: