Selected Pics

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005


Back to posting again after my mother's visit on my birthday. I received two Shaw books so look for some improvements. :) I just found out that Shaw lives about 50 miles south of me. Funny, huh? Anycase, here's the photo to start today's post.


Eldorado Canyon State Park: Rowan found mating pleasing fungus beetles on a fallen pine tree. From what we read in Bagging Big Bugs by Whitney Cranshaw and Boris Kondratieff, we think they're Cypherotylus Californicus of the family ErotylidaePosted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice and great info as well!

Hypatia said...

Thanks! I remember thinking, "Oh, I want to see one of those," but then forgot about it until my son spotted them just yesterday.