Selected Pics

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

See ya'll in a few days!

I'm taking my boys camping and we're staying overnight for one night. Wish me luck, it's my first camping trip as the solo parent! My husband is staying home, holding down the fort, feeding the pets, and enjoying creature comforts.

But please, don't fret. You'll find a few extra posts to get you through. There will be NO INSECT IMAGE SHORTAGE. Please don't hoard; there is no need.

Hopefully we'll come back with new bug tales.

3 comments:

Kousik said...

Enjoy your trip, and all the best for your macro work during the camp.

The D said...

Once again, fantastic work. Can't wait to see what you bring back. I'm sure it won't disappoint!

Hypatia said...

Thanks guys! I wish I had had more time to photograph, but as things went so well, I'm hoping to take my husband up there soon. I'll post what I have from this time around, though. Maybe it'll entertain.