Selected Pics

www.flickr.com
Rachel.Drummond's items tagged with badge More of Rachel Drummond's Photography at Flickr
Reload this web page for another set of photographs.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Experiment


I've been reading my Shaw book Closeups in Nature and trying out various techniques he suggests.

The left photo is in full daylight with no modifications, the right uses a crumpled then flattened piece of aluminum foil to reflect the sunlight. No flash was used for either. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

roffe said...

Hi! Very beautiful picture!!

Hypatia said...

Hi back! Thanks! :)

Gabe W. Beasley said...

Hi Rachel, how’s life?
You have some really nice stuff here. I build foil reflectors as well. I laminate them with packaging tape so they don't ware out. I built a new macro lens. Take a look at my website! Don't forget "all pictures" for recent stuff I archived. Have fun&Drop me an e-mail if you like any particular picture and stuff.

Spiders, Insects and other pics-
http://gabebeas.blogspot.com